Bahrain Financial Harbour is located at the heart of the kingdom's Commercial Business District, Manama, offering direct access to the King Faisal Highway, one of Bahrain's main arterial routes. The prime location of this fascinating destination is merely a fifteen minute drive from the international airport connecting Bahrain to the rest of the world. It also positions businesses and visitors within a short drive of the majority of ministries and major companies on the island
- Turn right upon leaving the airport.
- At the first roundabout take the first exit towards Manama.
- After several sets of traffic lights you will arrive at a major crossroads.
- Go straight ahead over the bridge.
- At the far end of the bridge take a right towards Bahrain Bay.
- At the end of this road before a T-junction you will see Bahrain Financial Harbour sign posted to the right.
- Drive onto the main King Faisal Highway heading eastwards.
- Take the left handlane you will see Harbour Towers on your left.
- Take the left slipway off the main Highway and do a U-turn at the traffic lights opposite the Towers.
- Keep in the right hand lane and take the first right exit.
- You are now at the front of the Towers.
- On leaving the main highway via the slip road follow the road at the mini roundabout turn right to go behind the Harbour.
- Continue past the building towards the Bahrain Bay highway.
- Turn right on the highway. Take the slip road into the East Cart Park.
- On leaving the main highway via the slip road, follow the road at the mini roundabout turn right to drive behind the Harbour.
- Follow the road, turn right to encircle the building, keep in the right hand lane across the front of the building.
- Turn right into the Visitor Car Park.